Respire Pink Micro
Shorter hinge arms with unique 3+3 mm titration: Suitable for People with Smaller Mouths
The professionals in this video were compensated for their time. All thoughts and opinions are their own.
Respire Pink Micro Features & Benefits
PDAC-Medicare approved Hinged device
Respire Pink Micro meets Medicare’s criteria, increasing Medicare patient access to our oral appliance treatment.
20% shorter hinge
Shorter adjustment arms increase the device’s compactibility and comfort, while minimizing the contact of the hinge inside the lip area.
Unique 3 + 3 mm titration
The shorter hinge provides 3mm advancement on its own, but the hinge can be moved to the next anterior fixing element. It allows up to 6mm of advancement over the course of the treatment for your patient, if necessary.
A Closer Look at Respire Pink Micro
- Telescopic hardware for increased lateral movement
- Available in hard and hard/soft-fitting surface
- Option for reduced lingual coverage
- Medicare Approved
- 6 mm maximum advancement with an extra anterior fixing unit
- Option to add elastic hooks and anterior discluding ramp
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- 2-Day Rush Service available
Interested in our oral devices?
Get started by calling us at 718-643-7326 or use our contact form below.